Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This Full-Time Position Includes:
- An EXCELLENT STARTING SALARY (we highly value a therapist’s experience and special skills, and we compensate our therapists accordingly)
- CEU & License Reimbursement
- Employee 401(k) Retirement Plan w/Company Match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Helping our employees develop their skills and grow their careers is critical to how we retain our talent and grow our company. We provide our teammates a variety of leadership-supported programs and learning and development resources for every stage of their professional development. We know that our employees are our most valuable resource they are how we grow our business and care for our community.
Inspire Physical & Hand Therapy, a member of Therapy Partners Group, has been the premier provider for outpatient orthopedics servingSpokaneand surrounding communities for over five years.We are known for providing the highest quality individualized care for our patients and our team of highly skilled physical therapistswhoare passionate about helping patients achieve their goals.
The Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) shall be responsible for the clinical administrative functions of patient triage on intake, scheduling, communication with referral department, and clinic-based activities required to ensure accurate billing and claims processes for the Therapy Partners Group and ensure they are accomplished consistent with TPG policy and procedures, and HIPAA requirements. The individual must communicate in a friendly and professional manner with patients, clients, and TPG employees. PCC will perform other duties as required.